Who are we?
At Stand Up Right, we believe everyone has the right to live pain free. Customers who use our product benefit from the following:
- A reduction of pain in the knees, hips, back and neck caused by misaligned feet
- Increase balance and strength instantly through increased posture provided by our orthotics
- Assist in the recovery of injury and pain associated with poor foot alignment
By improving posture, aligning the feet and improving balance and strength, our orthotics allow our valued customers to:
- Reduce injury and assist in recovery
- Increase power and athletic performance
- Increased balance can provide many other lifestyle improvements
- Improve their general quality of life
Stand Up Right is a wholly Australian owned and operated company. Our mineral enhanced orthotics come with a 3 year full replacement guarantee for any faults, however we expect our orthotics to last over 10 years.
How are mineral enhanced orthotics can help you
I suffer from lower back pain
A major causes of lower back pain is incorrect pelvic alignment while moving. Foot misalignment is often the main cause. You may also be suffering from Sciatica.
My shins hurt when I exercise
Incorrect foot and leg alignment is a major cause of shin pain, especially when walking or running. This poor alignment may increase stress on the bone and lead to poor shock absorption and can cause inflammation of tendons due to muscle fatigue.
My feet ache
Pain in your knees, your hips, your back and your neck can be the result of foot problems. The average person takes 10,000 steps per day and your feet support your entire body weight. Misaligned feet will cause undue stress in particular areas of the feet.
My feet are painful, especially in the heel
Painful feet can affect your day to day life. The average person takes 10,000 steps per day and your feet support your entire body weight. You may be suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, a painful condition caused by small tears in the plantar fascia ligament which runs under the feet. These tears become inflamed, and can cause long term pain in the feet.